Wednesday, August 17, 2011

>>> Norval Morrisseau Blog's endorsement by Bruce Morrisseau

-

-

-

























"Thunderbird", ©  2009 Bruce Morrisseau
/Click on image to Enlarge/


"I guess it's about time I introduce myself to you; though you might already know who I am. My name is Bruce Morrisseau. I am the second eldest son to Bernard, Norval’s brother.

I have been following your blog that has honoured and upheld the spirit of my uncle's legacy. I am very impressed with your level of dedication and respect for the Woodland School of Art and his founder, the Grand Shaman of the Ojibway - Norval Morrisseau…

... Also, I am impressed that you have maintained working on the NORVAL MORRISSEAU BLOG in spite of all that has surfaced in the name of those that would rape, desecrate, and take advantage of Mother Earth."

Bruce Morrisseau

-



~ For other high resolution images of the genuine Bruce Morrisseau's paintings allowed to be posted on this blog click HERE & HERE


>>> Reference posts:
Norval Morrisseau Blog on Radio-Canada.ca,

- Mr. Robert Lavack's Open Letter to Spirit Walker,
- Others about NORVAL MORRISSEAU BLOG (Part I),
- Others about NORVAL MORRISSEAU BLOG (Part II),
- Others about NORVAL MORRISSEAU BLOG (Part III),
- Others about NORVAL MORRISSEAU BLOG (Part IV),
- Others about NORVAL MORRISSEAU BLOG (Part V),-
Endorsement of Norval Morrisseau's 1970's by Mr. Goyce Kakegamic,
- Norval Morrisseau Blog's endorsement by Bonnie Edwards Kagna MacFarlane,

- Open Letter to the NORVAL MORRISSEAU BLOG by Mr. Karl J. Burrows (Part I),
- Open Letter to the NORVAL MORRISSEAU BLOG by Mr. Karl J. Burrows (Part II),

- Open Letter to the NORVAL MORRISSEAU BLOG by Mr. David Barnes of Brampton, Ontario.

* The acrylic painting on canvas in this post: "Thunderbird", © 2009 Bruce Morrisseau

No comments: