Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Norval Morrisseau's Painted Objects (Part IV)

-
- 1980's PERIOD
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
VHS Video Tape Cardboard Sleeve, © 1980s Norval Morrisseau
~ Click HERE to view the VHS Video Tape Cardboard Sleeve's other side ~
/Click on image to Enlarge for a detailed examination/
-
--

"Why am I alive? To heal you guys who are more screwed up than I am. How can I heal you? With colour. These are the colours you dreamt about one night."
-
Norval Morrisseau-
-

-
-
>>> Reference postings:
- Norval Morrisseau's Painted Objects (Part I),
- Norval Morrisseau's Painted Objects (Part II),
- Norval Morrisseau's Painted Objects (Part III) &
- Understanding Art of Norval Morrisseau (Part I).
-
--
* Painted VHS Video Tape Cardboard Sleeve (acrylics), © c. 1980s Norval Morrisseau ~ Comes with provenance leading directly to the Artist ~
/Private Collection/

No comments: