Sunday, June 5, 2011

Are We All One?

-
Is legal battle for the Estate of Norval Morrisseau going to find peaceful solution or are we bracing for years of uncertainty ahead?-
 


















"Shaman's Grandson under the Ojibway Story Tree",
© 1990s Norval Morrisseau /Click on image to Enlarge/-


"Personally I am not thinking about myself truthfully in this present year but years ahead when I am death for the children of mine and the generations of my people to feel proud of the art heritage of the Ojibway and every nationality is proud of its culture."
-
Norval Morrisseau
 -
-
-



>>> Reference posts:
- Norval Morrisseau's children sue over will (Part I) &
- Norval Morrisseau's children sue over will (Part II)
-
* The acrylic painting in this post: "Shaman's Grandson under the Ojibway Story Tree", 40"x60", © 1990s Norval Morrisseau

No comments: