Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Spiritually Inspired Jewellery by Zhaawano Giizhik (Part III)

-
"Imaginative mind is like an endless sky"























 
"Reciprocity"
~ Pendant of white gold, sterling silver and red gold, © Zhaawano Giizhik
/Click on image to Enlarge/


"This piece is a tribute to Jackson Beardy. The first paintings by him I ever laid eyes on were 'Communication' and ´Loon And Fish´ . That was even before I saw the art of Norval... I was still a teenager, about 14 years old and they made a lasting impression on me. I have both reproductions hang on my wall next to my work bench."

Zhaawano Giizhik





Source: http://facebook.com/zhaawano (Facebook)
              /Used with permission/


>>> Reference links:
~ Zhaawano Giizhik's Website,
~ Zhaawano Giizhik's Blog &
~ Zhaawano Giizhik's Twitter..
-

>>> Reference posts:
- Spiritually Inspired Jewellery by Zhaawano Giizhik (Part I),
- Spiritually Inspired Jewellery by Zhaawano Giizhik (Part II) &
- Great Anishinaabe/Woodland Artists (Part IV) /Jackson Beardy/.
- 

No comments: