Tuesday, November 22, 2011

North American Indians in the Movies (Part II)

-
Will Sampson  (1933-1987)


By


Josey Wales: "I came here to die with you, or live with you. Dyin' ain't so hard for men like you and me. It's livin' that's hard. When all you've cared about has been butchered or raped. Governments don't live together, people live together. With governments you don't always get a fair word, or a fair fight. Well, I've come here to give you... either one. Or get either one from ya. I came here like this, so you know my word of death is true. And my word of life, is then true."

--------------------------------------------------------


Ten Bears: "There is iron in your words of death, for all Comanche to see. And so, there is iron in your words of life... No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears, carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life, or death. ... It shall be life."


-


>>> For more information about Will Sampson click HERE and for more informationa about "The Outlaw Josey Wales" click HERE.


>>> Reference post:
- North American Indians in the Movies (Part I).
  /Ref.: Chief Dan George/
-

No comments: