Friday, December 1, 2017

MISHIBINIJIMA's support to Mr. Joseph McLeod (1928-2017) and to NORVAL MORRISSEAU BLOG

-





























Kevin Hearn Vs. Joseph B. McLeod and Maslak McLeod Gallery Inc.
/Court File No. CV-12-455650/December 4th - 8th, 2017 @ 330 University Ave, Toronto ON M5G 1T3


The late Norval Morrisseau was a man who began the Woodland Art Movement in Canada not knowing he'll carve out a path for Native culture in Canada and beyond.

Mishibinijima is a second generation artist from Northern Ontario and had the pleasure of meeting Norval Morrisseau at The McMichael's Canadian Art Collection art gallery in Kleinburg, Ontario in 1974.

I fully support the people that stand behind the legacy of Norval Morrisseau's and to bring peace to the ones that have concerns towards his works of art."

MISHIBINIJIMA 2017

Source: M I S H I B I N I J I M A - International Artist and Consultant
/Text & image used with permission of the artist/
-




"THIS POST HAS BEEN FULLY APPROVED BY MR. JAMES A. SIMON MISHIBINIJIMA, NEXT TO ALEX JANVIER, THE GREATEST LIVING ARTIST OF THE WOODLAND (ANISHINAABE) ART MOVEMENT."


/Ref.: James A. Simon MISHIBINIJIMA; ARTIST STATEMENT/,
- Experts in Norval Morrisseau's Art (Part I) /Ref.: Mr. Joseph McLeod (1928-2018)/,

No comments: